I recently got a new cell phone. My last several cell phones have been of the clam shell variety so I haven’t had to worry about pocket dialing. This one, however, is a candy bar, so the keys are exposed. I thought, no problem, I’ll just use the key lock. But this new phone is apparently too smart for me. Apparently if there are key punches in a certain order the phone can make emergency calls – which I found out the hard way. Of course, this is something only I could do. And in the meantime if you get a random call from me and I’m line at Starbucks (sorry Gladys) or singing badly and off-key in my car, sorry. It’s not me – it’s my phone!!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago