Yesterday I traveled up to annual Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. This has become an annual pilgrimage since I moved back to Washington. Tulips are my favorite flower and to see them in so many colors and spread out in fields for as far as the eye can see is truly a glorious sight to behold. The other fun thing about the tulips is they are great models for me to practice my photography skills, or lack thereof, on. As usual, some turned out, some didn’t. I’ve posted a few of my favorites. The rest can be seen at: emily77.shutterfly.com/action/?a=8AZuG7Nu2aOHWQ
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 4 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 9 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 11 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 12 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago