Only 5 weeks left until the triathlon!! And really only 4 weekends left to train. I’m feeling okay about where I am – walking I’ve kept up with, I’ve been swimming for about a month now (usually twice a week), and I’ve now been on a few bike rides. Last year I was most nervous about swimming but this year I’m nervous about the bike ride as I’m behind. But with my new car I should be able to load up my bike and ride after work. And Friday will be my first swim in Lake Washington!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago