And my year of travel continues… I am leaving for Cabo in a matter of hours!! It will be my maiden voyage with my new passport. This will be a different sort of vacation than my normal go here, see this vacations so we will see how I do. I’m planning on reading several books (all fluff!), sleeping in, getting a little sun (not a lot, I do burn), and just relaxing! Bon Voyage! (can I say that to myself?)
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago