I went to Houston this past weekend. It was great to visit and catch up with good friends. On the one hand it feels as if I never left, but on the other it feels like everything has changed. Time never stands still. Sonia picked me up at the airport on Friday and we spent the night putting together goody bags for the party the next day. Saturday I started the day on balloon duty, blowing up the balloons for the party. The party was a lot of fun! I said goodbye to Sonia and left with Michelle. Michelle, Jason, Christian & I had dinner at Lupe Tortilla. Yum! I do miss good Mexican food!! Sunday Michelle, Khrissy & I went to the Renaissance Fair. It was great weather and a lot of fun. The best part of the Renaissance Fair? The food! I ate my way through starting with empanadas and ending with a ice cream sandwich with a few things in between. Michelle dropped me off at the airport Monday morning. It was a great trip, too quick as usual.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 3 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 5 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 6 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 11 months ago