I’m totally stealing the post title from Mandi but it makes me laugh everytime I read it. And to make it even more funny (at least to me) this has been a running joke at work the last few days. It all started when my boss brought in some bananas and somehow it turned into the orange you glad I didn’t say banana joke, except it was told wrong the first time (banana you glad I didn’t say orange) which made it all the more funny. Anyway, enough about that and on to the pictures!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago