Where in the world am I going now? I’m sure to no one’s big surprise I’m off across the pond again. This time it is Paris and Hamburg with my dad. We’ve been talking about visiting relatives in Hamburg for years now and finally decided to do it this year. First stop will be Paris – while Paris has now moved down to about #4 or #5 on my favorite city list (depending on if it is day or night), it is my dad’s favorite city. We are going to try and make it out to Giverny (Monet’s house) which I am very excited about as it is spring-ish and the flowers should be blooming. I’m also excited about cappuccinos and crepes! 🙂
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 7 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 9 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 10 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago