What? June 28th already? Where has the time gone? I have spent way too much time at work and not enough time training. Even though these are short distance (“sprint”) they are just long enough to need some preparation time. I don’t recommend trying to cram weeks of training into a couple of days (which is what I attempted to do). I debated even doing the race but I felt I could finish and that I didn’t have a good excuse not to so Saturday morning I woke up early and made my way down to 5 Mile Lake park.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 3 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 5 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 6 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 8 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 11 months ago