I knew there was a small fruit & vegetable stand near my apartment but I wasn’t sure exactly where it was. Matthias had taken me there on my first day. The strawberries I had gotten from the grocery store weren’t as good as the strawberries I had gotten from this stand so I really wanted to find it. On my way home from work I decided to walk try and find it. Fortunately I remembered the right road and found it without too much difficulty. In fact it isn’t too far! The strawberries & raspberries were delicious! The strawberry season is almost over so I am going to enjoy them as much as I can.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago