Not a lot going on lately. Or I should say not a lot of interesting things going on lately except work. Late nights at work often mean moments of delirium. Case in point – me trying to do a heel click jump without much success. My first try ended with my sort of falling and catching myself against the wall. A common phrase over the past few weeks was “I hate fill in the blank with 10,000 vats of burning oil!” Other variations included 5,000 burning arrows, 12,000 hungry hippos and 7,000 scorpions. But work should calm down now – at least for the time being!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 4 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 9 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 11 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 12 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago