2. Make it back to Houston a couple of times. I visited Houston last weekend!
7. Back up my pictures on CDs. If I’m really ambitious catalogue and organize! I finally moved a lot of my pictures onto an external hard drive.
14. Eat at several restaurants I’ve been meaning to – Greenlake Bar & Grill, Z Tejas, Boka and Salish to name a few. So my new favorite restaurant is Azul! It is a bit of a drive but it is really good!
15. Play bingo in Houston. Woohoo! When I visited Houston we played bingo – no one won anything, but it was fun.
22. Set aside some money and invest in the stock market. So I set aside some money and I figured now would be a good time! I opened up an account but I haven’t actually bought an stocks yet.
27. Take a yoga class. (Technically this one is already done since I attended one on 4/20, but since I planned to put it on the list before I took the class I’m leaving it on. Plus this way it will motivate me to take another!) I took a hot yoga class (taught by my sister). Wow – it was super intense!
31. And one I’ll keep to myself for now. This was a couple of different things I wanted to do for myself and now I have accomplished one.