It’s been a busy few weeks! Work has settled down somewhat, thank goodness! I flew down to Houston for the premiere of High School Musical 3! Why Houston? Well, the fact HSM3 was opening was an excuse to go down and visit. The movie was great, better than 2 but not quite as good as 1. I had a great time – watching the movie, playing bingo, eating yummy food – but the highlight was seeing everyone!!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago