Today was supposed to be the 12Ks of Christmas, “supposed to be” being the key phrase. We woke up to a light dusting of snow and in true Seattle style the city slowed to a crawl. I dressed appropriately with lots of layers and gloves and slowly drove to the race only to find out the race had been cancelled due to the ice. Oh well, at least I got the t-shirt!!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago