I do have an ear infection, swimmers ear to be more precise, which is what I suspected. What does this mean? Training-wise it means no swimming this week. Race-wise? It means stay tuned. I asked the doctor if I would be able to participate in the race and she wasn’t sure. I am to go back next week and find out then. It wouldn’t be the end of the world if I couldn’t race as I would still be in DisneyWorld! But I am still hopeful I will be able to race.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago