I feel like I have been saying this a lot over the past couple of weeks, but here I go again – it was a fairly light training week. No swimming, per the doctor’s orders. A couple of hot yoga classes, the elliptical and a brick. I might squeeze in a few more workouts before leaving on Thursday. Did I train enough? Nope – but with strep throat, bronchitis, and then an ear infection there wasn’t much I could do about it. So what if my time isn’t the best? I will finish and I will have fun racing, which is what counts! All this is assuming I get the green light from the doctor (I find out tomorrow).
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago