I haven’t been keeping up with my training as in my mind I still have several months, while in reality time is passing by quickly!! I went for a bike ride this morning and took a curve a little too fast. Halfway around I knew I was going to fall and tried to catch myself. It didn’t work and I ended up in the bushes. Yes, I was fortunate enough to fall into the tall grass that grows along the river. I tried to jump up as quickly as possible to assure anyone who saw my tumble that I was fine! I never jumped up so fast! A runner was behind me and came over to make sure I was okay. All I could do was laugh.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 4 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 9 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 11 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 12 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago