Ever have one of those days? What exactly does that mean anyway? Ever have a frustrating day and you are on your way to yoga to work out your frustrations when you get stuck in the garage at work? So really, it was more annoying than anything and it could have been much worse. The garage door would only go about halfway up before stopping and coming back down. I made a new friend though – she was stuck as well and she and I tried what we could to get the door to come up but nothing worked. Finally security showed up and fixed the door but it was too late for yoga so instead I went home. And that ends my day. Wonder what tomorrow will have in store?
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 3 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 5 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 6 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 8 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 11 months ago