The theme for this week is, wait for it, “heat wave”. I’m early this week as I’m leaving tomorrow for Disneyworld!! Have I mentioned how much I heart Disney? 🙂
* You know, I had a good one for this all picked out and now I got nothing. I blame the heat.
* The soothing sounds of a multitude of fans, every where I go, except when I’m at the store wanting to buy another fan and then they are nowhere to be found.
* Stale, muggy air
* My new favorite restaurant – Tutta Bella. The pizza was yummy and the gelato was so good. I tried the blueberry and lemon – the blueberry was super, the lemon was good as well, if a little on the tart side.
* Very hot – my cube at work is right near the window and the shades do not offer much protection from the heat. And then I get home and my house is hot as well.
* Anticipation for my weekend jaunt to Disneyworld!
* The impact of the first jet of cold at my very first spray tan – my sister is getting married in a few weeks and I thought what better occasion for me to try out a spray tan!