I think we’re up to #4!
* A brand new stoplight at the intersection near my house. I can now go this way to work and not worry about whether or not I will ever be able to turn left!
* “it’s a small world after all” which is still stuck in my head after being back from WDW a few days now, also stuck in my head “The Monkey’s Uncle”, another Disney song
* I’m trying a new lotion – plum. It has an interesting scent, but I think I like it.
* Hot chocolate – the air conditioning at work finally caught up with the weather only for the weather to turn cool.
* The heat wave was good for at least one thing – Lake Washington wasn’t quite as cold this morning when I went for a swim!
* I will be feeling relaxed after my massage tomorrow!!