* I switched my High School Musical calendar to October and it is a Troy month!
* The incessant thump and whirring noise of the treadmill. As much as I love fall, the one part I don’t is that by the time I leave work there isn’t enough daylight left for me to run outside so I am relegated to the gym.
* Still not a lot, as I haven’t quite shaken the cold. I think at this point there are just a lot of different strains of germs cycling around. Get rid of one and the next starts.
* Chocolate chip cookies that Jessica brought in to work. And peanut butter cookies that someone else brought in to work.
* Frustrated. Not with one thing in particular, but with a lot of things in general.