Woohoo!! Friday is here! It has been a loooong week, in fact it has been a long two weeks. I am leaving early tomorrow morning for NYC, and I really haven’t started packing so it might be a long night. Hm, reflecting on my Five Senses and I think you sense it has been not a very fun week. Negative? Just a bit… Anyway, since we are heading into prime training season (for me), I am adding a new section especially for training to the five senses. While it may not be particularly interesting for all, it does help & motivate me! 🙂 Of course the week I decide to make this new section I did not do much in the way of training. A couple later nights at work disrupted my schedule.
- A scene straight out of Make Way For Ducklings – on my bike ride I came across two families of Canadian geese herding their little goslings across the path. Had I thought about it, I would have taken a picture.
- Myself speak as I go through what I will be talking about in NY.
- I will be eating a lot of good food in NYC!
- Incredulous, mixed with frustration – really, I mean really? Which then leads to stress… I tell you, I will be happy when this week is over.
- Asphalt – I will be so happy when the construction is done on the new building!
- First bike ride of the year! I kept it on the short side, but was feeling really good on the way out. After I turned around and started back into the head wind, I realized (at least part of the reason) why the out felt good. The in was a bit more of a struggle, but all in all it felt good to be back on the bike!
- 2 pool swims