So far today I have eaten my normal fruit smoothie for breakfast (although it includes milk – shh, don’t tell Jessica), 2 bananas, 4 oranges, 4 strawberries, a plateful of carrots, and a bowlful of raspberries & blueberries. Let me tell you I would have killed for some Cool Whip to go on my raspberries & blueberries. But Day 1 is mercifully coming to an end.
Stay turned for Day 2.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago