My week of activity continued with Drinks for Drinks a benefit (really a party) on Friday night for charity: water. After a long week of activity, I wasn’t sure about another night out (I am somewhat of a homebody) but it was a chance to hang out with Diane & Nikki, plus water charities are very close to my heart. Maybe because I drink so much water myself (at work they joke I am part camel due to my water consumption), I think clean drinking water is so important. So I decided to go, and I was really glad I did. The price of admission went directly to the charity and got you a drink, hot dog & the chance to listen to a great cover band. A good time was had by me & the benefit raised over $140K. Amazing!!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 5 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 7 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 8 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 10 months ago