I couldn’t let the old year end without reminiscing!! And what a year it has been. The highlight still has to be the Princess Half Marathon in March. I felt so incredible crossing the finish line! I can’t wait to see what 2011 has in store.
Speaking of 2011, don’t forget to enter my giveaway for a 2011 calendar with pictures taken by yours truly. (I promise they aren’t all Disney!)
From left to right, starting at the top row:
- January: Disneyworld with Jana, showing off our lovely ponchos!
- February: Cupcakes at my god-daughter’s first birthday party
- March: Emily & Jessica at the finish line of the Princess Half Marathon
- April: Emily, Jana & Shilpa at Jana’s wedding in Mexico
- May: Central Park
- June: Teacups at Disneyland
- July: Finishing the Midsummer Women’s Triathlon at Blue Lake Park
- August: Jessica & Emily at a Mariner’s game
- September: Finishing the Cottage Lake Triathlon
- October: Jana & Emily with Minnie at Mickey’s Happy Halloween Party
- November: Yum! Gelato!
- December: Michelle, Emily & Stacy at the Osborne’s Dancing Lights in Disneyworld