It’s color week over at Poppytalk! Tune in tomorrow for Blue, Blue, Blue, Wednesday! I don’t know if I should be happy or sad the snow pictures are all from a couple of years ago. On the one hand, I’m glad we haven’t had to deal with dire predictions of snow this year, but on the other, a snow day would have been nice! 🙂 I’m going to go with being glad we haven’t had to deal with too much snow this year.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago