Well that was a quick weekend! It was my “niece’s” second birthday and what better excuse to fly down to Houston? Especially since I hadn’t been there in almost a year. It was a fun weekend, seeing some of my besties and catching up, meeting baby Travis (who at almost a year is not that much of a baby anymore), eating chips & queso and some yummy birthday cake, and celebrating Reese’s second birthday. I also got my first exposure to Kinect. Wow, that is fun! I’m not a big video game person, but the dance game was super fun. All in all, a fun, if quick, weekend. And now, time for bed. Plane flights tire me out…
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago