As much as I love it being light at 7PM I am hating daylight savings!! I cannot seem to wake up in the morning. In fact my plan for this weekend (besides doing taxes & watching lots of basketball) is sleeping in. Yes, I am skipping hot yoga Saturday morning and hopefully going to church Saturday night so I can sleep in both Saturday and Sunday morning.
- Oh so yummy carrot cake!! It was Nilufer’s birthday and her mom made carrot cake and she brought some in to share. Seriously – this is the best carrot cake EVER!!
- Lots of green. I love that people will still wear green for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Transmission fluid/oil – I’m hoping it’s leftover from my little transmission problem and not a new problem.
- I had a good one for this but it’s gone…
- Slightly overwhelmed! And oh so excited for March Madness!! This is my favorite time of year!! Well, favorite time, sports-wise!