Brrr!! I enjoyed my extra hour this morning by freezing on my seven mile walk. It took forever for my fingers to warm up!! The several comments I got from other runners/walkers were all about how cold it was. My car temperature read 29 degrees when I got. I still feel cold….
But enough about that – let’s see what I’ve been up to with my Twelve by 2012 list.
1. Close unused checking account. Done!! It was actually quite easy – called up the bank and asked them to close it.
3. Hold a plank position for 1 minute. In progress
6. Attend yoga at least twice a week. Week One – success!! Made it to yoga Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
8. Catch up and finish reading my bible in one year plan. In progress
9. Decide if I’m wearing a costume for the Tinker Bell & Princess Half Marathons (and order them!). In progress – ordered my costume for the Princess Half, still trying to figure out Tinker Bell.
12. Take the stairs to work at least twice a week. Week one – success!! Took the stairs Wednesday and Friday. Wow, it has been a long time since I’ve taken the stairs…
Okay, not bad. Definitely some progress made!! Hopefully I can keep up the momentum!