After a chilly run this morning, I was ready to warm up. And what better way than a nice bowl of soup? Another good thing about being off at the holidays is the time I can take to actually make something. I had been wanting to try a butternut squash soup for awhile (hence #22 on my 34 Things list to try a recipe with a squash). When my Whole Living magazine arrived with a recipe for a Spiced Butternut Squash Soup, I knew I had to try it! And the result? Delicious! And two birds with one stone! Not only did I knock off #22 off my 34 Things list but I also knocked off #2 off my 12 by 2012 list. Yay for me!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago