In what has become a regular thing for me, it’s time to look back at 2011 in pictures!! And I got it in just before the deadline! 🙂 While 2011 hasn’t been my best year, there were certainly some fun times! I spent a lot of 2011 rehabbing my knee, which culminated in me walking a half marathon in September. Wow! To be perfectly honest, I’m not sorry to see 2011 go. And here’s to a fantastic 2012!!
From left to right, starting at the top row:
- January: I had a hard time finding a January picture, but here’s one of the Space Needle
- February: Kathy & me having fun at Reese’s birthday party
- March: Having fun with the fishies in Honolulu
- April: Nilufer & my feet with the tulips
- May: Doe a deer, a female deer – in Salzburg, exploring the Sound of Music sights
- June: Me & Michelle at WDW
- July: Me & my brother-in-law about to go sailing
- August: Finishing the Seattle Danskin Sprint Tri
- September: Lining up with the walkers to start the You Go Girl Half Marathon
- October: Jessica, the Evil Queen, and me at Mickey’s Not So Scary
- November: Jana & me enjoying lunch in Brussels
- December: Chloe opening her Christmas present
And there you have it. Time to ring in 2012!!