In my quest to try (and like) more vegetables, I thought a green smoothie was a fantastic idea. Fruit & veggies, but you only taste the fruit – sign me up! My Whole Living magazine had a recipe for a Green Machine Smoothie which had kale, lettuce and pineapples, among other things. Shouldn’t be too bad right? Wrong. This was not the recipe for me. I gritted my teeth and tried to drink some of it. But I did not drink all of it. But at least I tried. And while I can’t completely cross off #11 off my 12 by 2012 list, I at least made progress.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago