Before we get to the race, lets talk about the fun stuff! This time around my cheer squad consisted of my BFF Michelle, Jason, Janette, Miss B and Miss R. We’ll do a bullet point extravaganza because I like the bullet points! 🙂
- After a long day of travelling I met up with Michelle & Jason at Downtown Disney for dinner at Earl of Sandwich (yum!) and shopping.
- After the expo, I hurried over to the Magic Kingdom and met up with the girls just in time for the Tea Cups – I rode with Michelle & Miss B and we went FAST.
- It was Miss B’s first time on Splash Mountain and in her words “it was awesome!!”
- Getting soaked on Splash Mountain as the sun goes down means it is time to buy a new Mickey sweatshirt.
- In what has become tradition for me & Michelle, we ate corn dog nuggets while waiting for the Main Street Electrical Parade to begin.
- Big Thunder was closed. Boo!
- Dumbo & Barnstormer should be open soon! Yay!
- After Splash Mountain, Miss B took on the Yeti!
- Restaurantasaurus isn’t the same since they changed their menu.
- Fantasmic can still make me cry.
- Nemo! Mexico! (I missed both of these rides last time.)
- It threatened to rain most of the day but never really did.
- I finally got my Mickey ice cream.
- We took the ferry over to the Magic Kingdom.
- We watched the fireworks from behind the castle.
- And then it was time to say goodbye.
- I got up WAY too early (especially after having been up since 2:30 am on Sunday) and was at the Magic Kingdom in time to see it open.
- I took both medals and got a few pictures. Of course the humidity didn’t help with the hair situation!
- I hit it’s a small world and Philharmagic and then it was time to go…
- I love that I can eat Chick-fil-a at the airport!!
For the first time in a while I don’t have a trip to Disney planned. I will have to remedy this soon.