I’m sorting through the many, many Paris photos. And while I took what seems like a billion photos, I still feel like there are shots I missed or didn’t quite turn out the way I envisioned when I took the photo. I did enjoy having the “real” camera (aka DSLR) but the convenience of a point and shoot is undeniable. I can easily pull it out or carry it around. Anyway, here are a few more photos from my trip. Enjoy!!
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago