Second year in a row I am not traveling at Thanksgiving. Normally I take advantage of the 2 days off and try to go someplace. But it did not work out again this year. While I am a little sad not to be out of the country for Thanksgiving, I am quite happy to be eating some mashed potatoes and gravy!! So for today’s Wish I Was – let’s go back in time to one of my first Thanksgiving trips, when I visited Prague. I was looking through my pictures from this trip and realizing that I have grown as a photographer. It also made me realize I would love a return trip to Prague.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 2 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 4 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 5 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 7 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 10 months ago