I love Christmas. I love getting ready for Christmas. I love Christmas music. I love Christmas decorations. I just plain old love Christmas. So indulge me as the next few Wednesdays will be Christmas themed. And what better place to be at Christmas, than at the happiest place on earth? Oh, you knew it wouldn’t be long before a Disney picture snuck into this feature! One of my favorite memories of being at Disney during the Christmas season was many years ago when I was at Paris Disneyland (pre-blog, pre-digital camera so no evidence I was actually there) and Santa and Mickey drove down Main Street in a sleigh pulled by a real reindeer to light up the Christmas tree. One of these days I need to make it back to Paris Disneyland for Christmas. But in the meantime, enjoy this picture from the good old Magic Kingdom.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago