Another Christmas edition of Wish I Was Wednesday!! Coming to you this time from grand old London, England. I have probably waxed on about my love of London so it is no wonder that I wish I was there! Especially at Christmas (I was living in London during Christmas of 2000 and my family came over so we could have Christmas together, plus I think they liked the excuse to come to London!).
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 5 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 10 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 1 year ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 1 year ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago