Is it already time to flip the calendar to 2013? Before we do that, let’s take a stroll down memory lane… 2012 was an interesting year to say the least. I started running again only to be sidelined again, fortunately for a much shorter period of time. I stayed fairly close to home, with only a few trips here and there. Oh, I did go to Paris (was that really in 2012?). And in the very random category, it was the second year in a row I survived a tsunami!
Here we go into 2013!! I know it has great things in store!
From left to right, starting at the top row:
- January: My fabulous Tink cheer squad
- February: My fabulous Princess cheer squad
- March: Jessica & me & the Eiffel Tower
- April: Diane & my feet in the tulips
- May: Rocky Mountain National Park
- June: I finally met Fruit Fly in real life at the Seattle RnR!
- July: I loved all the get well flowers, cards, and well wishes
- August: As I started walking again, I would pass by this fence and it would make me smile
- September: Jana & I at the new Cars Land
- October: My mom & I at my brother’s wedding in Hawaii
- November: Trip to Universal Studios
- December: Las Vegas RnR