Today’s Wish I Was is brought to you from Neuschwanstein Castle. Rumor has it, this is the castle that inspired Walt Disney. But that is just a rumor. When I spent two months working in Bonn, my German colleagues thought it was quite funny that the number one sight I wanted to see in Germany was Neuschwanstein Castle. Of course the day I went, it was pouring down rain. But it was a beautiful castle. This is the view from Marienbrücke (or Mary’s Bridge). And while I wish I was at Neuschwanstein, I will be admiring a pretty good imitation of it while I run through Cinderella’s castle this Sunday.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 1 month ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 6 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 8 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 9 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 11 months ago