Well my cold is now in full force. I’m trying to get lots of sleep and vitamin C to help it along its way. Since I’m still missing Disney, today’s Wish I Was is Disney themed once again. It takes us to the Peter Pan statue in London’s Hyde Park. London is my favorite city in the entire world!! Okay, I haven’t seen the entire world, but I have a feeling even if I had seen the entire world, London would still retain the number one position in my heart. I haven’t been there in several years. Which means I really need to see about planning a trip!! But until then – a picture to tide me over.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 7 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 9 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 10 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago