So…I think this might also be called connect the dot thoughts! Enjoy these random thoughts from yours truly.
- I’ve been called many things but I think this week was the first time I was called one half of Batman and Robin. Not sure if I was supposed to be Batman or Robin… And speaking of random nicknames…
- I got another nickname this week – Gingy. As in ginger. As in yes, I have red hair. Funnily enough, while I have been called Red, I have never been called Ginger before. Although that leads me to…
- Ginger was my favorite Spice Girl – at first. Posh quickly became my favorite. What should I wear? The little black dress, the little black dress OR the little black dress? I love the Spice Girls movie!!
- I saw the new Oz movie – I really enjoyed it! I’m not a super tough movie critic – if it entertains me, I like it. And this movie definitely entertained me!
- In other entertaining, but aggravating news, I am in the process of painstakingly going through the thousands of unidentified Princess Half photos. I know mine are in there somewhere…I got my picture with the princes AND Gaston – I need these pics! I do admit I enjoyed seeing all the varying costumes, emotions, and poses but it is getting old. I just want to find my pics.
- And last, but not least – Beware the Ides of March!!
Well, I could go on, but I won’t. I’ll leave you instead with a wish for a Happy Weekend!!
In (very early) Dumbo Dare prep, I will be doing back to back St. Patrick’s day runs this weekend. Anyone else racing this weekend?