How cool is this? I was again nominated for the Liebster Award by Every Day Girl.This award is for an aspiring blogger with less than 300 followers. Rules: – Answer the questions the tagger has asked you – List 10 bloggers you nominate and link them in your post. Let them know – Create 10 questions for the bloggers you have tagged to answer.
Questions from Diary of an Every Day Girl:
- What is your favorite book or movie? Funnily enough, I was thinking about this the other day. I really do have a number of “favorites” but the three that came to mind first were Count of Monte Cristo, Tale of Two Cities, and Pride & Prejudice. Book format, although I do enjoy the movie format as well.
- Do your friends and family know you blog or are you anonymous? My friends & family know I blog although I’m not sure how many actively follow my blog! 🙂
- Where would you like to be in 5 years time? Honestly, married. Which would mean I would need to find Mr. Right by then which has so far proved to be a difficult task.
- What is your favorite blog? There are so many!!
- Name one thing you have always been good at? Listening
- What do you do to relieve stress? The wrong answer would be – I eat. I also complain. Complaining can help lessen the stress like you wouldn’t believe.
- What is your favorite color? Okay, so I can’t choose but I did narrow it down to my top three which would be blue, green & purple.
- Do you have a bucket list? Yes, yes I do. Some of it is even written down!
- If you could describe one word to describe yourself, what would it be? Loyal
- Do you have a favorite quote, what is it? Okay so you might laugh, but my favorite quote (or I should say, the one I quote most often) is from Sesame Street – “Doctor Livingstone, I presume?” The punch line being “What’s up doc?” Ernie cracks me up!
So this is the part where I should be nominating 10 other someones. Once again, I am going to nominate those people who are reading this and thinking “I really wish I was nominated”. Because sometimes I see these awards/questionnaires on other blogs and wish I had been nominated. If you think that, well then consider yourself nominated by me!
Questions from me:
- What is the top item on your wish list?
- Where are you going on your next vacation?
- If you had out-of-town visitors and could only show them one spot in your city/town, where would you take them?
- Apple juice or orange juice?
- Favorite flavor or ice cream (or gelato!!)
- What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
- If you could time-travel, where would you go and why?
- What’s your favorite song right now?
- Gold or silver?
- Favorite type of Girl Scout cookie?
Well that was fun!!