We interrupt the tale of the Nike Women’s Half DC for today’s Wish I Was. It takes us to Salzburg and the fountain from the famous Sound of Music “Do Re Mi” scene. Let’s start at the very beginning, a very good place to start. I would apologize for getting the song stuck in your head, except it is also stuck in mine and it is a good song! 🙂
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 7 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 9 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 10 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago