Boy oh boy am I leaving this til the last minute! But I’m squeaking in under the wire, at least on the west coast! 🙂 So, life has been crazy the past couple days in a soap opera type of way. Hopefully it will settle down in the next day or so. I’m trying to “cast my cares” and not let the craziness get to me. And so today’s Wish I Was brings us to WDW because I need to be in my happy place.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 2 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 4 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 5 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 8 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 10 months ago