How fun!! I’ve been nominated again for the Liebster award by Elizabeth over at Running With A Stroller. Yay! Thanks Elizabeth!!
- Nominee posts award on their blog
- Nominee links back to the nominator’s blog
- Nominee lists 11 random facts about her/himself
- Nominee answers 11 questions nominator poses
- Nominee then nominates new bloggers with 300 followers or less and leaves them a comment on their blog letting them know they did so.
- Nominee poses 11 questions for their nominees to answer
11 Random Facts About Me:
- I lived in Houston for almost 5 years but never visited NASA.
- Similarly I’ve been back in Seattle for many years now but still haven’t visited the Olympic Sculpture Park.
- My favorite Disney character ever is Winnie the Pooh. And one year my mom and I visited the real 100 Acre Woods.
- The first “real” book I read was Charlotte’s Web.
- I really want to try CrossFit but I am intimidated.
- I am really craving pad thai (in fact maybe that’s what I will have for lunch tomorrow).
- I tend to be a people pleaser.
- I try to go to Europe at least once a year – this year I’m going to Barcelona.
- I used to be a morning person. Now I’m more of a mid-morning person.
- My favorite number is 7.
- I still love watching the Disney channel – although I really miss the old shows.
Elizabeth’s Questions For Me:
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, with out worrying about cost, where would you go? I would buy myself an around the world plane ticket (oh yes, they exist and I have looked into them) and work on my goal of stepping foot on every continent. Australia might be first on my list.
- If you had the opportunity to do any job in the world what would it be and why? Travel photographer – traveling the world and taking pictures? I would be in heaven!
- Team Woody or Buzz Lightyear? Buzz for sure!!
- If you could pick any decade to live in what would it be? Why? Probably the 40’s – Big Band Music, plus I’ve always been fascinated (maybe not quite the right word) with WWII. Up there would be the Regency time period (1810 – ish) – balls, dresses, Mr. Darcy – what more could you want? You know, besides running water and a cell phone.
- What advice would you pass on to other new bloggers? Be yourself
- What is the most valuable thing you have ever lost? So I didn’t quite lose it, but once upon a time in Greece, I broke my camera. It was quite sad.
- What’s your favorite TV show? I have several but probably Amazing Race and Castle
- Coffee or tea? I have to choose? Depends on the day.
- If your life was made into a movie, who would play you? Why? Kate Winslet – because I love her!
- What was your favorite childhood toy? Hmm, probably Jonathan Bear.
- If you could have a conversation with anyone alive or living (who you don’t see daily) who would it be? Probably my grandma. We would talk all the time and one time we even came up with a joke to play on my grandpa. I miss her (and my grandpa).
- Teleporter or stop time machine?
- What has been the best advice someone has given you?
- What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
- What’s your current guilty pleasure?
- Vanilla or chocolate? (This is really a trick question because swirl is where its at!)
- What recently released or upcoming movie are you looking forward to seeing in the theater?
- Running skirts – yay or nay?
- Biggest pet peeve?
- Worst airport to be stuck in?
- If you could live in a TV show, which one would you choose?
- What is your earliest memory?
I’m going to stick with my precedent and I am going to nominate those people who are reading this and thinking “I really wish I was nominated”. If you are reading this, well then consider yourself nominated by me!