Soooo, I’ve been MIA. And probably will be for a while. Some day I’ll tell you about my Disneyland Half and my surprise GO! St Louis Halloween half and my upcoming St Louis Rock ‘N’ Roll half. But in the meantime I am in NJ enjoying some beautiful fall colors on my drive into work. But how funny is this? On my way home I take 287 North but then I exit to 287 South. Go figure. Cracks me up every time.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 months ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 7 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 9 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 10 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 1 year ago