Squeaking in just before midnight!! Well, hopefully if my fingers can type fast enough! 🙂 In what has become an annual tradition, I comb through my pictures to find one from each month to remind me of the year that was. 2013 was certainly an adventure with a lot of ups and downs, including a move to St Louis. I, for one, am glad to shut the door on 2013 and looking forward to a fantastic 2014!!
From left to right, starting at the top row:
- January – Disneyland with Jana
- February – Disney World with Jessica
- March – St Patrick’s Day Dash
- April – Tiptoe through the tulips
- May – Celebrating Kirkland Half Marathon with my dad
- June – Michelle & my feet on the beach in South Padre Island
- July – first day of work!!!
- August – swept up in Cardinals mania
- September – meeting Krissy in real life at Disneyland!
- October – watching my home team play in Monday Night Football in my new town
- November – trip to Barcelona
- December – Chloe enjoying presents on Christmas morning
And as I hear fireworks going off, I guess I didn’t quite make the midnight deadline. Oh well, now I’m official reminiscing last year!! 🙂
Happy New Year!!