Happy Marathon Monday!! I had a fantastic time sneaking in some virtual spectating in between meetings. I may or may not have shed a tear when Meb won and pretended that I was blowing my nose in case anyone walked by.
I’ve been lacking in the motivation department lately and so when inspiration strikes from unexpected places, I try to take advantage of it. Case in point, last Monday, I got a snap chat from my BFF as she was stepping on the treadmill. I couldn’t let her down so I hopped on the treadmill. And get this – I actually RAN a whole mile. No walk intervals. It is good to push yourself every once in a while.
- Monday – 10,070 steps (2-ish mile treadmill run)
- Tuesday – 10,046 steps (2-ish mile treadmill run)
- Wednesday – 8,785 steps (30 min on the elliptical)
- Thursday – 7,368 steps (lots and lots of meetings so lots and lots of back and forth across the office)
- Friday – who knows how many steps? I forgot my Fit Bit!!
- Saturday – 18,776 steps (4 mile walk and lots of walking around)
- Sunday – 24,541 steps (10 mile run, including stairs!)
It was a beautiful weekend. And the weekend wouldn’t be complete without a few more birthday cakes spotted!!