Normally the Wish I Was feature is so I can share some of my pictures with you and maybe reminisce about my travels. But today we are going to mix it up! Instead of sharing one of my pictures, I’m going to share one of my good friend Mandi’s pictures. She was recently in Malta and I have been gazing at her pictures and wishing I was traveling to Malta. If I close my eyes, I can imagine walking through the streets.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 2 months ago
- RT @PatriceReports: MANY Brits I spoke with about #brexit said "Nah, won't happen." Americans not registered to vote, take note: surprises… 3 months ago
- @RunRocknRoll still on 90 but inching closer and closer. 3 months ago
- @RunRocknRoll are you going to extend shuttles past 6:30 from prepaid parking considering the backup? 3 months ago
- RT @Mariners: #Mariners CEO Howard Lincoln will retire from day-to-day operations, and John Stanton will replace him as Chairman and CEO. 5 months ago
LIfe in Pictures