Normally the Wish I Was feature is so I can share some of my pictures with you and maybe reminisce about my travels. But today we are going to mix it up! Instead of sharing one of my pictures, I’m going to share one of my good friend Mandi’s pictures. She was recently in Malta and I have been gazing at her pictures and wishing I was traveling to Malta. If I close my eyes, I can imagine walking through the streets.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @Mariners: #Mariners CEO Howard Lincoln will retire from day-to-day operations, and John Stanton will replace him as Chairman and CEO. 3 days ago
- @namatovu good luck tomorrow!!! You've got this!!! 2 weeks ago
- RT @sesamestreet: Happy #PiDay! One of the best days to celebrate numbers and counting, right @CountVonCount? ⚡️Ah, ah, ah!⚡️ https://t.co/… 1 month ago
- Win a pair of #ArabianNightTieks & a fairy tale trip to NYC to see Disney’s ALADDIN on Broadway! #Tieks Enter at tieks.com/magicalgiveawa… 3 months ago
- Am I the only one who keeps hearing 16, 16, 16 more minutes get ready game on now that we are in 2016? #Highschoolmusicalproblems 3 months ago
LIfe in Pictures