Wednesday already? Time is just flying by lately. Today’s Wish I Was is a sneak peak (ha – get it?) into where I’m going for Memorial Day. I’m so excited to be heading towards mountains. I miss mountains and water. Seriously – when there are no mountains I worry about what is holding up the sky!! Fingers crossed the weather report that is calling for rain all weekend is wrong.
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 4 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 6 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 7 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 9 months ago
- Whose bright idea was it to do #whole30 over #NationalIceCreamDay ? #alwaysnextyear #whole30day13 1 year ago