Today’s Wish I Was reflects back on the time I saw the German soccer team outside the Cologne cathedral. It was 2006 and the World Cup was in Germany and the excitement was palpable. I really do love the World Cup and was ecstatic when the Germans won this year (of course my first loyalty is to the US but once they were out I was backing the Germans!)
A native Seattleite, now living in the Midwest, who loves travel, photos, and triathlons. Oh yes, and Disney!
- I just earned a free play by playing #StarbucksSummerGame #sweeps starbuckssummergame.com 2 weeks ago
- RT @SparkleAthletic: There are so many amazing places to run that we want to share some of #teamsparkle's faves. Today Emily shares hers: h… 5 months ago
- RT @rideout_yoga: Join me for a yoga and ranch retreat at the end of April! I would love it if you'd be able to make it! Family and friend… 7 months ago
- @MoDOT_StLouis I have a flight early tomorrow morning out of STL. Will road conditions improve? 8 months ago
- @CarleeMcDot woohoo!!! So much congrats!! 10 months ago